Pulse Oximeter iMDK (German Technology)
- FDA, RoHS and CE approved
- The measurement range is 70% – 99% with ±2% accuracy and ±1% of resolution.
- 6,000 spot checks
- SpO2,PR, and Perfusion Index value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Low-voltage indication, Pulse sound, Alarm function
- OLED display with brightness adjustable
- 1 year warranty
147 in stock
IMDK finger pulse oximeter uses the latest oxygen sensor technology to accurately determine the level of oxygen in the blood (SpO2) in 8 seconds. IMDK finger pulse oximeter fits in every finger size and provides 6,000 spot checks. It provides easy operation with only one button and comes with a lanyard for easy carry. An alarm beeps to indicate oxygen level and heart rate. Automatically powers off after 8 seconds.
Perfusion Index (PI) will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. The PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. The sleep monitoring function can keep the data record for 8 hours and it will start to analyze after monitoring for more than 2 hours.